Client Services Representative
What you’ll be doing
As a Client Services Representative you will play a key role in the business – successfully assisting Sales and Account Management in on boarding and managing expectations for new customers. You’re working with customers that have just decided to invest in modernizing their business with Useful – you are creating and provisioning their account and gathering and uploading their employee, customer, job, materials and pricing data. You’re making sure their iPads and iPhones are installed with the Useful app, have the right user settings, and are ready for training. Throughout, you’re in lock step with the Sales Executive and Account Manager to ensure customer expectations are exceeded and that their experience with our team and our software is unmatched.
A little more about the responsibilities
- You’ll know our product inside and out and will be able to address issues that customers may run into.
- You’ll be responsible for accurately loading account information into the software.
- You’ll prep, test and package the product prior to shipment.
- You kind of love spreadsheets and all their insight and dashboard glory.
- You look for red flags to communicate to your team and proactively address customers.
- You’re regularly surfacing ideas to your manager that help make our process even leaner and our experience even better.
- You pay attention to detail and care about presenting the best experience possible to our customers.
- You’ll make Useful something that our customers want to tell others about.
- This space is constantly evolving and we want people that can keep up but also thrive in a fast-changing environment.
- Salesforce or specific account management software experience a plus.
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles and a good track-record of upselling is a plus (e.g. sales, account management, etc.).
- BA/BS, business emphasis preferred.