What you’ll be doing
As a Corporate Recruiter, you’re a key player in the growth and expansion of Useful. This role takes someone with gusto – you know where to find the killer candidates and you know how to strike up a conversation from scratch. You will be responsible for scouring the market to find the best people for awesome jobs across several open positions in Technology, Sales, and Support to name a few. We’re growing quickly so balancing several open roles is necessary – you thrive in small, fast-paced environments where you can make a big impact quickly. You’ll be expected to execute both your recruiting objectives and manage the objectives set by your manager. Useful is making a splash in the Colorado employer market and we need someone to bring their A-game to get results quickly.
A little more about the responsibilities
- You’ll help establish recruiting requirements by studying org plans, meeting with department heads, and contributing to your team’s strategic and tactical plans.
- You’ll know our product just enough to be dangerous but well-enough to infect candidates with the passion that everyone at Useful has for what we’re building.
- You’ll relentlessly pursue candidates that your research and analysis says will be a great fit – through job postings, newsgroups, networking, trade and industry events, and any other relevant sources.
- You’ll arrange and managing a high volume of candidate screenings, interviews and simultaneously balance interviewer schedules.
- You’re proactive and look for areas of opportunity to communicate the good, bad and ugly to your manager.
- You’re regularly surfacing ideas that are solutions-based and actionable.
- You have a working command of the relevant legal and HR environment and operate within those parameters in the best interest of the business.
- You have a working understanding of modern HR and recruiting tools and processes that you’ll adapt to Useful’s needs.
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail combined with the ability to report critical HR updates to senior management.
- You’re motivated and passionate about making Useful something that our team members want to tell their friends about.
- This space is constantly evolving and we’re looking for people that can keep up but also thrive in a fast-changing environment.
- Data and tech geek personalities a bonus.
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience required and startup experience a huge plus.
- Bachelors degree required.