What you’ll be doing
As a Sales Executive, you’re playing the role of technology advisor and showing SMBs and enterprises alike that Useful can transform their business. The product speaks for itself but you’re an expert at showing it off. More importantly, you’re an expert at creating those opportunities – you’re a tactful, tenacious and articulate professional that loves the chase, revels in the win, and takes pride in genuinely helping people adopt technology in their business. Your success is tied to your customer’s success with our product. And that is directly tied to onboarding and deployment so actively working with your account executive to support these deals is second nature – you are both in lock step on expectations about the product and with schedules – the success of every customer interaction from kickoff meetings to check-in appointments months down the road all starts with you. You’ll even step in if needed to nudge the customer and help out the account executives. You’re the complete package - you walk with confidence whether you’re at the office or suiting up to visit a customer, and back it up with a bulletproof consultative approach that makes all of your peers envious.
A little more about the responsibilities
- You’ll know our product inside and out and can apply its features and usability to a company’s needs.
- You’re chasing prospects ranging from local landscaping companies to multi-regional construction powerhouses.
- You’re regularly surfacing ideas to your manager that help make our process even leaner and our experience even better.
- Time is money and you manage your schedule like a pro - you’ll schedule and manage multiple webinars daily, you’re always 5 min early to your presentations, you follow up before you promise and love doing all this because it leads to amazing commission checks.
- You’re a prospecting genius. Simple as that and you need to bring your A-game.
- You’re making Useful something that our customers want to tell others about.
- This space is constantly evolving and we want people that can keep up but also thrive in a fast-changing environment.
- Your clients love you and want to see you succeed.
- A good track-record of success across the spectrum of construction and related trades a huge bonus.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- BA/BS required, MBA helps.